Parent Advisory Meeting
August 11, 2022
12:00 – 1:00 PM (EST)
Community Care is a nonprofit managed care organization. We oversee behavioral health care services and programs. Our belief is that behavioral health recovery is possible and that all individuals should have a voice in their treatment.
Purpose of Adult Member/Parent/Family Advisory Meetings
- Improve mental health and substance use disorder services.
- Assist in development of helpful new programs and services.
- Ask questions, share information, and make recommendations.
Who can attend?
- Community Care Members: an individual who has Medicaid (Medical Assistance).
The person must be currently enrolled in the HealthChoices program in the county listed below.
- Family Member: a relative, parent, spouse, caretaker/guardian of an adult who is a current Community Care member.
- If you have questions about eligibility, call the number at the bottom of the page.
Compensation for Participation
- $40 for attending the entire meeting.
If this is your first meeting, a Vincent card will be issued to you.
- Compensation for attendance is provided only to individuals who are currently covered by Medicaid through Pennsylvania’s HealthChoices program.
- No more than two family members will be compensated for attending any family advisory meeting.
The next meeting for Erie County will be held on:
August 11, 2022
Raymond Blasco Library Admiral Room
160 E Front St.
Erie, PA 16507
* You must register at least two weeks before each meeting by calling 1.855.310.0241. We will call you and send the instructions to participate in the virtual meeting if necessary. The number of people for the meeting will be limited so please register early!