Mission Empower is implementing a pilot reading program for 6-8 year olds in Erie City.
Mission Read: A Dyslexia Center of Excellence, will serve children who struggle with reading and have dyslexia or exhibit dyslexic tendencies. We create an inclusive environment that meets the literacy needs of all children.
Tutors will receive free training in the renowned Barton Reading and Spelling System.
– Work one-on-one with the same student twice per week
– Use a proven, successful, evidence-based program
– Learn the structure of the English language and, most importantly,
– Help children learn to succeed in reading and school
– Make at least one year commitment to tutor one student
All materials are provided and the training is easy and fun! Please bring your own sack lunch.
Trainings will be at Mission Empower, 1611 Peach St, Suite 120, Erie, PA 16501
To make a tutor training reservation, please click www.missionempower.org or if you need assistance to register call Jill Hrinda-Patten at (814) 825-0788 or email email@example.com.
Publication of this Website’s page is made possible through private funds raised by Mission Empower (M.E.).
The mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations and their services do not imply endorsement by Mission Empower.